For various reasons a congregation may find the need to push the “reset” button on their ministry. Some churches require a minor tweak to enhance what they are currently doing. Others may need to ask the Lord to help them refresh multiple areas of the work of the congregation.
Reset: A Church Revitalization Process consists of two steps:
- We will assist you to assess your current situation and to discover what the Lord would have you to do to move forward.
- We will assist you to develop a customized plan to achieve the goals God places on your heart.
Reset is a process that guides your congregation to:
- Reflect on where you are currently
- Refocus on why you exist
- Re-engage with the lost in your community
- Re-energize your believers for personal growth and disciple-making
Restaurar es un proceso que guía a una congregación a:
- Reflexionar acerca de su condición actual
- Renfocarse en el propósito de su existencia
- Involucrarse nuevamente con los inconversos en la comunidad
- Re-energizar a los creyentes en el proceso de crecimiento personal y hacer discípulos